MAC Professional Chef Knife: 10.75-in.
The MAC Professional Chef Knife: 10.75-in. is modeled after the standard French chef’s knife which has a slightly curved edge and a fast taper towards the tip (compared to a Japanese chef’s knife which has a more gradual taper from the heel to the tip). This is a 10¾” version which is more common for professional chefs who prefer a larger chef’s knife. A multipurpose knife for just about anything you would cut on a cutting board.
- A popular well-balanced MAC design with bolster
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum blade with Vanadium
- Extremely sharp and durable
- Resin impregnated wooden handle
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness