Victorinox 40027 Chef Knife: 7.5-in. Rosewood Handle
The Victorinox 40027 Chef Knife: 7.5-in. is meant to perform well through a wide variety of kitchen tasks. If you’re slicing sections of meat, chopping an array of vegetables, or mincing fresh herbs the chef’s knife can get the job done in both the hands of an up-and-coming student chef or a skilled and seasoned professional. Stamped construction provides a lighter, thinner blade, and a serrated edge cuts faster and stays sharp longer. The carved rosewood handle is classy, comfortable, and made to last. At 7 1/2 inches long tip to handle, and equipped with all the features that make this style of knife so popular, the Victorinox 40027 chef’s knife is an excellent addition to any cutlery set.
It has a rosewood handle, adding a touch of class to any culinary setting. As with all Victorinox knives, the handle is ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension and provides a natural fit. Hand-washing of wooden handles is recommended.
Used effectively for many cutting jobs including: peeling, slicing, chopping, and carving
- High carbon, stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen
- Special tempering process is used to resharpen over and over again
- Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal.
- Carved handle design with the unique beauty of natural rosewood, extra durable.
- All Victorinox cutlery products are backed by a lifetime guarantee