Shun Classic Premium Take-Apart Kitchen Shears
Once you own a pair of these Shun Premium Kitchen Shears, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without this multi-purpose kitchen tool. They come in handy for everything from opening packages to cutting through the shell on a lobster tail. The notch on the blade makes it easy to cut flower stems or thin poultry bones. The blades fully separate for easy cleaning. An interlock screw lets you adjust the blade tension to suit your preferences.
- Construction: high-carbon stainless steel blades with micro-serrated edge and bone notch grip
- Interlock screw ensures proper blade tension; blades separate for easy cleaning
- Offset design provides optimal cutting balance & leverage
- Handle construction: elastomer plastic with padded grip for maximum comfort; suitable for left & right-handed use
- Includes built-in jar lifter, end of handle
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty; hand wash with gentle dish soap