MAC Professional Chef’s: 8.5-in knife
This MAC Professional Chef’s: 8.5-in knife is modeled after the standard French chef’s knife which has a slightly curved edge and a fast taper towards the tip (compared to a Japanese chef’s knife which has a more gradual taper from the heel to the tip). This is an 8½” version which is fairly standard for most home cooks and professional chefs. A multipurpose knife for just about anything you would cut on a cutting board.
- A popular well-balanced MAC design with bolster
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum blade with Vanadium
- Extremely sharp and durable
- Resin impregnated wooden handle
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness