MAC Chef Series Bird’s Beak Paring Knife: 2.5-in.
The MAC Chef Series Bird’s Beak Paring Knife is designed for creating a garnishes, as well as peeling and intricate melon carving. The pointed tip is useful for removing strawberry stems and tomato stems. The MAC Chef Series features original molybdenum steel construction. The knives are shaped with many traditional European shapes with a straight handle that’s in line with the spine of the blade, with a pointed tip. Comfortable balance, light-weight, sharp edge, and thin blade all combine to create a precision tool that is easy to handle and control, reducing the risk of hurting yourself while working on the cutting board. Due to their light-weight nature, MAC Chef Series knives can make quick work out of almost any food. Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty.
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium steel blade for better edge-retention; easy to sharpen
- Light-weight due to the lack of a bolster and the thin blade eases stress on your hand and arm
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife
- Pakkawood handle has the look and feel of natural wood and lasts much longer
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 57-61 Rockwell hardness