Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku Hollow Edge: 7-in
Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku Hollow Edge: 7-in. is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional chef’s knife, at a 10° cutting edge, and gradually curves up at the very end providing a straighter edge. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel