The Kikuichi Swedish Nickel 6.9 in. (175mm) Nakiri will quickly become your favorite knife to use when chopping up vegetables. This lightweight, traditional Japanese knife features a beautiful rosewood handle.
- Beautiful gift box and care instructions included
- Multi-clad blade incorporates 44 nickel alloy layers that are heat-tempered for strength
- Swedish stainless steel core is used for its exceptional edge retention and ease of maintenance
- Traditional Japanese D-shaped rosewood handle with ebony collar offers lightweight balance
- Handcrafted in Sakai, Japan; includes lifetime warranty from Kikuichi