- Features 5 popular Microplane blade styles:
- Fine – combined with the coarse blade on the back panel, the fine blade makes quick work of parmesan cheese, zesting, and grinding hard spices.
- Coarse – combined with the fine blade on the back panel, the coarse blade can be used to grate hard cheese, carrots, chocolate, and coconut.
- Ribbon – Located on a side panel, use a ribbon blade for efficiency. It is a bi-directional blade so it cuts pushing or pulling. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Ultra Coarse – Largest panel on front for grating larger vegetables like potatoes, cabbage, apples.
Large Shaver – Located on the side panel, use when you need small slices of items like parmesan, ginger, chocolate, and truffles
- The convenient slide-out catch plate holds grated foods and the measuring feature helps you monitor the volume.