Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress renowned for its beauty as well as its delicate, natural fragrance. Used in a cutting board, this medium-soft wood “gives” as you cut, helping to preserve the edges of your fine Shun cutlery.
Use & Care:
- Wet cutting board before each use to help resist staining
- Wash with mild detergent; towel dry, then let air-dry away from direct sunlight
- Clean stains by rubbing a cut lemon across the stain.
- Both sides of the cutting board can be used; if you notice the board curving simply turn it over and use the other side until the board re-flattens, repeat as needed
- Do not wash in dishwasher