The Benriner Asian Mandoline Slicer includes sharp, super high quality stainless steel blades that provide a clean cut to any vegetable. Comes equipped with three different blades giving you the ability to slice in many various ways. The Fine Blade creates elegant vegetable garnishes for professional looking meals. Prefect for carrots, radishes, or any other firm vegetable. The Medium Blade is excellent for quick and easy uniform stir-fry pieces, suitable for almost any vegetable including onions, peppers, radishes, beets, zucchini, etc. The Coarse Blade makes chunky and crisp cuts of fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, onions, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, peaches, etc.
- Includes four interchangeable blades: straight edge, fine tooth, medium tooth and coarse tooth.
- Double-edge blades allow quick slicing in either direction.
- Built-in safety guard protects fingers from blades during use.
- Thickness can be adjusted from a super-thin .3mm to 5mm.
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for everyday prep tasks.
- Made in Japan.