Wusthof Classic White Serrated Utility Knife: 5-in.
The Wusthof Classic White Serrated Utility Knife: 5-in. is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for cutting onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or small cured meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Serrated blade that slices through bread and baguettes with minimal crumbs
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo