Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chai Dao Knife: 7-in.
The Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chai Dao Knife: 7-in. is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cook’s knife, at a 10° cutting edge, and features a rounded edge. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel