Victorinox 40023 Chef Knife: 10-in. Rosewood Handle, Wavy/Straight Edge Blade
The Victorinox 40023 Chef Knife: 10-in. is meant to perform well through a wide variety of kitchen tasks. Stamped construction provides a lighter, thinner blade, and a serrated edge cuts faster and stays sharp longer. The carved rosewood handle is classy, comfortable, and made to last. At 10 inches long tip to handle, and equipped with all the features that make this style of knife so popular, the Victorinox 40023 sandwich chef’s knife is an excellent addition to any cutlery set.
It has a rosewood handle, adding a touch of class to any culinary setting. As with all Victorinox knives, the handle is ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension and provides a natural fit. Hand-washing of wooden handles is recommended.
Used effectively for many cutting jobs including: peeling, slicing, chopping, and carving
- High carbon, stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen
- Special tempering process is used to resharpen over and over again
- Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal.
- Carved handle design with the unique beauty of natural rosewood, extra durable.
- All Victorinox cutlery products are backed by a lifetime guarantee