MAC Superior Series Santoku Knife: 6.5-in.
The MAC Superior Series Santoku: 6.5-in. Knife is the all-purpose cutting and slicing knife for your kitchen. The thin, razor-sharp blade is made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy, making it harder, sharper and more durable than other Japanese Knives. Mac Superior Series knives go through an additional forging process, called Sub-Zero Tempering, producing a blade with excellent edge retention. The ergonomic Pakkawood Handles are specially shaped for extra clearance while cutting, making them much easier to grip and handle. The MAC knives, which are manufactured in Japan, were first created over 40 years ago and are known for their long-lasting sharpness.
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy
- Sub-zero tempered for excellent edge retention; rust and stain resistant
- Sand-blasted strip along edge puts small pockets of air between the knife and food, reducing drag
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness