MAC Superior Series Paring Knife: 4-in.
The MAC Superior Series Paring Knife: 4-in. is the perfect size for peeling fruits and vegetables. The thin, razor-sharp blade is made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy, making it harder, sharper and more durable than other Japanese Knives. The ergonomic Pakkawood Handles are specially shaped for extra clearance while cutting, making them much easier to grip and handle. The MAC Original Series, which is manufactured in Japan, was first created over 40 years ago and is known for its long-lasting sharpness
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy
- Sub-zero tempered for excellent edge retention; rust and stain resistant
- Sand-blasted strip along edge puts small pockets of air between the knife and food, reducing drag
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness