MAC Professional Series Paring Knife: 3.25-in.
MAC Professional Series Paring Knife: 3.25-in. small paring knife is the most common size for peeling and paring. Great for precision or intricate work off of the cutting board. The pointed tip can be used for intricate melon carving or simply for removing the stems from strawberries and tomatoes.
- A razor-sharp paring knife with bolster
- Rust resistant high carbon Chrome Molybdenum blade
- Great for peeling and slicing up small vegetables and fruits
- Resin impregnated wood handle
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty: 59-61 Rockwell hardness