MAC Professional Series Hollow Edge Santoku: 6.5-in.
MAC Professional Series Hollow Edge Santoku: 6.5-in. is the iconic kitchen knife over the last decade. The dimpled Santoku has become commonplace amongst the current household knife set. Mac’s features the standard bolster of our Professional Series and dimples to help the knife glide through almost any food with ease. The “knife of three virtues” is perfect for fruits/vegetables, meats, and fish. This knife also features our sub-zero tempered steel which retains its edge better than their original steel.
- All purpose, extra control
- This knife features a hollow (also known as granton) edge for the ultimate in performance
- Glides right through vegetables
- Resin impregnated wood handle
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness