MAC Japanese Honesuki Boning Knife: 6-in.
This MAC Japanese Honesuki Boning Knife: 6.5-in. is a traditional Japanese-style poultry boning knife/cleaver. It has a stout blade with a single-bevel edge and a stiff, pointed tip. The thick, stiff blade has enough backbone to drive the knife through chicken joints or small fish bones and the pointed tip allows you to remove meat around bones. 3.0mm thick blade.
- Traditional Japanese vegetable knife with improved round MAC handle
- Thin blades allow to slice effortlessly through almost anything
- Rust resistant extra hard MAC Superior steel and handles of laminated wood
- Designed for cutting raw meat away from the bone, trimming surface fat, etc
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness