MAC Chef Series Boning Knife: 6-in.
This MAC Chef Series Boning Knife: 6-in. has an oversize handle to maximize your grip when working in slippery butchering environments. The handle shape is designed for both a standard grip or a reverse butcher’s grip. The narrow, pointed shape works easily around bones and the stiffness keeps you in control of the blade’s edge. This version has a curved blade with a slightly curved edge. Also a great fillet knife for fishermen and hunters. The MAC Chef Series features original molybdenum steel construction. The knives are shaped with many traditional European shapes with a straight handle that’s in line with the spine of the blade, with a pointed tip. Comfortable balance, light-weight, sharp edge, and thin blade all combine to create a precision tool that is easy to handle and control, reducing the risk of hurting yourself while working on the cutting board. Due to their light-weight nature, MAC Chef Series knives can make quick work out of almost any food. Made in Japan with a 25-year.
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium steel blade for better edge-retention; easy to sharpen
- Light-weight due to the lack of a bolster and the thin blade eases stress on your hand and arm
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife
- Pakkawood handle has the look and feel of natural wood and lasts much longer
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 57-61 Rockwell hardness