Wusthof Classic Ikon Flexible Fillet Knife: 6-in.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Flexible Fillet Knife: 6-in. has a very thin flexible blade used for deboning and filleting fish. The long narrow blade enables the knife to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish and easily removes the fish skin. The flexible design makes it easier to maneuver around smaller bones.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel