DMT has developed the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. The uniquely designed Diamond Wave affords longer sharpening strokes over traditional slip stones providing 0.0625-Inch radii tapering to 1.000-Inch radii accommodating all curved gouges. Fine diamond (25-micron/600-mesh) for a razor sharp edge. One tool can properly maintain a wide range of curved surface tools like in-cannel and out-cannel gouges, carving tools and wood turning tools. No messy oils needed – sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- Precisely micronized mono-crystalline diamond coating to assure smooth and even stock removal
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- Convex and concave diamond surface in one sharpening tool for all curved cutting edges
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service